What it means to be an AWESOME Symposium Sponsor
In a little more than three years, AWESOME has become the most active and most high-profile non-profit organization focused on connecting, engaging, and advancing women leaders in supply chain. With a network of senior executives that now numbers more than 700, we are holding our fourth annual Symposium on April 27-29, 2016, hosted by NIKE, Inc. in Portland, Oregon.
Following last year’s success, we are again offering a limited number of sponsorships to companies who share AWESOME’s commitment to developing diverse talent and advancing women’s leadership.
Guiding Principle for Sponsorships:
Relationships with sponsor companies will be based on our shared values and common goals. We have created sponsorship opportunities that provide meaningful participation and demonstrate genuine commitment.
Sponsors will enjoy these benefits and privileges (in accordance with sponsorship level)
- Recognition in Symposium materials before, during and after the event. These recognition opportunities include the AWESOME website and the Symposium website, Symposium materials, recognition at the event and in follow-up materials. Recognition will highlight each company’s focus on diversity and women’s leadership and their support of AWESOME objectives.
- Participation in the Symposium (number of participants varies according to sponsorship level). Sponsors’ representatives are invited to participate fully in select Symposium activities, while refraining from overt marketing and selling of the company’s products and services.
- Opportunity to contribute logo items to welcome bag for participants (varies according to sponsorship level).
- Additional engagement opportunities with the AWESOME network during and after the Symposium (varies according to sponsorship level).
|AWESOME Scholarship Champion||$25,000|
Sponsorship Levels and Benefits
|Benefits||AWESOME Leader $40,000||AWESOME Scholarship Champion $25,000||AWESOME Partner $20,000||AWESOME Collaborator $10,000||AWESOME Supporter $5,000||AWESOME Friend $2,500|
|CEO or Sr. Executive comments at April 27 ALL Awards Recognition Dinner in support of advancing women leaders and AWESOME initiatives||✔|
|Exclusivity by category||✔||✔|
|Powered by AWESOME event at your company to share insights and discussion on advancing women leaders in supply chain||✔||✔|
|Opportunity to collaborate on AWESOME website article & email to network sharing company’s focus on diversity and advancing women leaders||✔||✔||✔|
|Inspiring comments in support of advancing women leaders and/or AWESOME featured in Symposium materials and on website||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Opportunity to contribute logo items to attendee welcome bags||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Opportunity to host AWESOME scholarship winners in an afternoon event on April 27||✔|
|Representatives at April 27 Reception and ALL Awards Recognition Dinner||8||4||4||3||2||2|
|Participants in April 28 Symposium||3||3||2||2||2||1|
|Recognition (logo) in program and displayed||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Recognition on Symposium website and marketing materials and from podium||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔||✔|
- AWESOME is a 501(c)(6) registered organization incorporated in the State of Illinois.
- Sponsorship dollar amounts are based on cash or in-kind value
- Deadline for commitment of sponsorships is March 23, 2016.
- Deadlines for company logos, company profiles, printed comments, welcome bag items, and event planning is March 31, 2016.
- Sponsors are responsible for costs and delivery of their welcome bag items.
- AWESOME will assist in the planning and coordination of the scholarship winners event. Scholarship Champion is responsible for event costs such as food and beverage.
- AWESOME will provide speaker(s)/panel member(s) for the Partner and Leader Powered by AWESOME events based on specific needs, location, and subject matter requested by the sponsor.
For additional materials about AWESOME and our 2016 Symposium
For additional information or to become a sponsor, please contact
1 (847) 635-4382
1 (202) 422-2153