The National Association of Female Executives (NAFE) recently released its list of the top 50 companies for Executive Women, and Johnson & Johnson, the host partner for the 2015 AWESOME Symposium, is among the top 10.
The list is created from more than 200 questions on female representation at all levels, and extensive analysis of company programs and policies.
NAFE also released these survey findings:
- Women make up 40% of the top 10% of earners in the NAFE Top 50, which is the highest percentage ever and grew from 35% in 2014.
- Among the NAFE Top 50, 29% of board of directors members are women, compared with 19% across the S&P 500.
- Half of the NAFE Top 50 companies now have four or more women serving on their board of directors.
- Among the NAFE Top 50, 10% of the CEOs are female, compared with 5% across the S&P 500.
The complete “Top 10” includes:
- Ernst & Young
- General Mills
- Johnson & Johnson
- Marriott International
- MassMutual Financial Group
- Procter & Gamble
- State Farm
An article in Working Mother also describes how J&J doubled its percentage of executive women over the past year.