AWESOME is an organization of senior women leaders working together to advance women’s leadership in supply chain. By building and leveraging a community of influential senior leaders, we can:
- Increase the visibility and recognition of accomplished women leaders in supply chain
- Raise the consciousness and commitment of women and men leaders to eliminate institutional barriers that prevent women from achieving their full potential
- Encourage and inspire emerging leaders and young professionals to pursue and excel in supply chain careers.
AWESOME is open to all women in the following senior leadership roles
- Large manufacturers, retailers and distributors: Chief Supply Chain Officers, VPs and Directors with supply chain operations or procurement responsibilities
- Innovative high-tech companies: Chief Operating Officers, Chief Supply Chain Officers, VPs and Directors with operations or procurement responsibilities
- Supply chain service providers including transportation, warehousing and technology providers ($100 million annual revenue and above): Operations focused C-suite, VP level leaders and board members
- Consulting firms in supply chain management and related fields ($50 million annual revenue and above): Partners and practice leaders
- Military: General/Flag Officers and other senior executives in logistics or purchasing/acquisition roles
- Aviation and aerospace: Chief Operating Officers, Chief Supply Chain Officers, VPs and Directors with operations or procurement responsibilities
- Government and non-governmental organizations focused on transportation, infrastructure, logistics or procurement: Senior executives
- Universities: Professors of supply chain, engineering, information technology or other related programs
- Supply chain industry organizations: CEOs and Executive Directors
If you meet the criteria and would like to join the AWESOME community and receive details about future AWESOME events, please contact Kirsten Castillo at firstname.lastname@example.org.