We want to make sure you have logistics information you will need. If you have additional questions, please contact Mary Cline at email@example.com.
To view highlights of Symposium, click here. View agenda.
Before you travel:
- Sign-ups are closed for complimentary beauty services being offered at the Ulta Beauty Bar during Check-In on May 1. Howeveer, walk-ins for beauty services may be available that day. Appointments for professional headshot photos are closed. Walk-in opportunities are not available. ULTA Beauty invites you to stop by and pick up a gratis bag whether or not you’ll be having beauty services that day.
- Pack your purple – Wearing purple is not required, but encouraged in the AWESOME tradition. Attire for both May 1 and May 2 is business casual.
- If you’re signed up for one of the May 3 Seattle experiences, plan to wear comfortable clothing and shoes, and dress for the weather.
- Also, if you want to participate in the Nike walk/run on Wednesday morning (see details below), be sure to bring athletic shoes/clothes.
- We recommend you download the app so you’ll have access to important information now and throughout the symposium. Be sure to turn on notifications in the app for the most up-to-date information.
- Follow us on Twitter. We are counting down the days to the Symposium and we will be tweeting live from the Symposium. If you post, use our hashtag #2019AWESOMEsymposium.
- Sheraton Grand Seattle
1400 6th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: (206) 621-9000
Find more travel details
When you arrive
- If you are in town early on Wednesday, May 1, plan to take a walk/run with Nike that morning. Meet in the hotel lobby, rain or shine at 8 am. Nike Seattle Store athletes will take participants on a comfortable 3.1-mile landmark-filled run or walk through the city. Also includes a water break/photo op at the Space Needle and a finisher’s prize at the conclusion. All participants will return back to hotel no later than 9:30 am.
- Check-in for the Symposium takes place on Wednesday, May 1, from 10 am to 2:30 pm at the hotel in the Metropolitan Ballroom Foyer. You’ll receive your name badge and Symposium materials.
- If you have made an appointment for the Ulta Beauty Bar or a photo session, you will have received a confirmation email.
- Ulta Beauty services are in the Ravenna Room.
- Photos are being taken in the Medina Room.
- Also plan to visit the Nina McLemore boutique to see Nina’s special collection of stylish and comfortable professional attire – Leschi Room
Transportation to Starbucks begins at 2:15 pm until 3:15 pm to arrive on time for the Symposium opening. Please be sure to have your AWESOME badge. Buses will be returning to the hotel from 7 pm to 8 pm.
Day 2 of the Symposium – Thursday, May 2 – takes place at the Sheraton Grand Seattle and will begin with breakfast at 7 am.