AWESOME’s signature event -– a Symposium held annually beginning in 2013 — brings together senior women leaders in diverse roles throughout supply chain to take part in networking, discussions, Up-Close Conversations, and interactive dialogue for the purpose of advancing women’s supply chain leadership. This invitation-only event for senior leaders in the 900-member AWESOME network (read Criteria for membership) also offers a special program for Emerging Leaders recommended by senior leaders.
Registration is open for senior leaders who have received an invitation
- Regular Symposium rate is $695
Late Registration rate (after April 1, 2017) is $795
(Different rates apply for Emerging Leaders. See details below)
Meet our Sponsors
Some Highlights of the Symposium
REGISTER FOR THE SYMPOSIUM
Downtown Chicago experiences – Day 3
On Day 3 of the 2017 Symposium — Friday, May 5 — you can continue your networking and your learning by choosing one of three special downtown Chicago options. Each one is unique and gives you an “insider’s” experience of some of Chicago’s mind-expanding opportunities.
- Visit 1871, the impressive new Center for Technology and Entrepreneurship in Chicago’s Merchandise Mart – see its creative workspace design and learn about its educational programs, incubators and accelerators for aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Take a guided walk through Chicago’s renowned architectural wonders with a special focus on the evolution of the skyscraper
- Get “behind-the-scenes” at the United Airlines’ Network Operations Center in downtown Chicago, the most sophisticated and technologically advanced nerve center in the airline
REGISTER FOR THE SYMPOSIUM
7 reasons to register now for the AWESOME Symposium
- A meaningful way to involve yourself and your company in important actions to advance women’s supply chain leadership
- An opportunity to meet and reconnect with members of the AWESOME network, which now number 900 of the leading women in our profession
- Stimulating discussions by a panel of female supply chain leaders and a panel of leading men in supply chain
- Unique insights from women who are deans of three of the best business schools, focusing on achieving gender equity in business schools and beyond
- A stimulating conversation with women who are superstars in Chicago’s urban architecture and design community
- The chance to recognize and hear, first-hand, career stories of the two remarkable recipients of the 2017 AWESOME Legendary Leadership (ALL) Award
- AWESOME’s signature BUZZ sessions – talk around the table on relevant topics with your peers
Invitations have been emailed to eligible network members.
In case of cancellation on or before March 31, an administrative fee of $85 will be deducted from the refund and applied to AWESOME’s scholarship fund. After March 31, the registration fee is non-refundable.
You won’t want to miss the networking…the discussions…the interaction…the insights into leadership…and the tastes and sights of Chicago.
Celebrate AWESOME and Women’s Supply Chain Leadership!
Day 1 : Wednesday, May 3
|General Check-in and Lunch
Emerging Leaders Check-in: 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Read more about Emerging Leaders and their Symposium Agenda
|Kick-off AWESOME’s Fifth Anniversary Symposium
|NETWORKING RECEPTION & DINNER
PRESENTATION of the 4th Annual AWESOME Legendary Leadership (ALL) Award, followed by conversation with Honorees
Day 2 : Thursday, May 4
|Continental Breakfast available in meeting room|
|Panel Discussion by Male Supply Chain Leaders on LEVERAGING DIVERSITY: HOW COMPANIES AND COLLEAGUES ARE CHANGING THE LEADERSHIP ENVIRONMENT
Special Panel Discussion: PIONEERING WOMEN IN URBAN ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
New RESEARCH REPORT by AWESOME & Gartner
|NETWORKING RECEPTION HOSTED BY DELOITTE|
|DINE-AROUNDS — small group, Dutch-treat dinners at Chicago’s best restaurants. Indicate on the registration form whether you’ll join Dine-Arounds and you’ll be able to select your restaurant at a future date.|
Introducing our AWESOME Sponsors
Read about Sponsorship levels and benefits
For more information about sponsorships, please contact:
1 (202) 422-2153
1 (847) 635-4382
Scenes from the 2016 Symposium