While the AWESOME Symposium is an invitation-only event for senior-level leaders in supply chain who meet the AWESOME criteria, we invite a limited number of Emerging Leaders to participate in the Symposium.
If you attended the Symposium previously as an Emerging Leader – or have been recommended by a senior leader this year – Register Now.
If you have not attended the Symposium previously, you must be referred by a senior leader member of the AWESOME network in order to participate in the Symposium.
Eligibility Criteria for AWESOME Network membership:
- Chief Supply Chain Officers, VPs and Directors with supply chain responsibilities at manufacturing, retail, technology or other companies managing complex supply chains
- C-suite and VP level leaders in large logistics and supply chain companies, including aerospace, aviation, rail and ocean companies ($500 million and above)
- C-suite leaders in medium-sized logistics and supply chain companies ($100 – $500 million)
- Partners, practice leaders, or directors of consulting firms in supply chain management, engineering, technology or other related fields
- Senior leaders in government and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) focused on transportation and infrastructure
- General / Flag Officers or other select senior leaders in military logistics or purchasing / acquisition roles
- Professors of leading or emerging university-level programs in logistics and supply chain, engineering, information technology and other related programs
- CEOs and Executive Directors of logistics or supply chain industry organizations
Please Note: If you are interested in AWESOME but are not currently in one of categories listed in our criteria, please continue to visit our web site. AWESOME plans to expand activities that will include Up-and-Coming Leaders (who are not yet at Director, VP, or C-suite level) and we’d like to stay in touch with you.