What Experts See As Recent Changes And Trends In The Supply Chain
- Supply chain management is taking on a more strategic role.
- The supply chain is having an impact on the top line as well as the bottom line.
- Companies are looking to supply chain professionals to provide expertise in customer relationships.
- There is a greater reliance on data analytics.
- Expectations for speed-to-market are higher.
- Performance measurements now include a focus on point-of-sale availability.
- There’s an increased need to manage an extended supply chain – including suppliers as well as customers.
Read detailed observations on this topic.