February 2014—AWESOME, an initiative created to advance women leaders in supply chain, has selected 15 women in various supply chain leadership roles to serve as Advisors in helping to shape the future of the initiative.
The 2014 AWESOME Advisors are:
- Shari Boston, VP, Supply Chain Management, ConvaTec, Inc.
- Bola Delano, Deputy Director, Planning & Programming, Illinois Department of Transportation
- Lillian Dukes, VP, Global Supply Chain, Beechcraft Corporation
- Sandy Evett, VP, Customer Service & Logistics, Kraft Foods
- Debbie Lentz, SVP, Customer Service & Logistics, Kraft Foods
- Mary Long, VP, Logistics & Network Planning, Domino’s Pizza
- Michelle Livingstone, VP, Transportation, Home Depot
- Alex Marren, Aviation Consultant, retired SVP, Network Operations and United Express, United Airlines
- Joann Michalik, Director, Process & Industrial Products, Supply Chain & Manufacturing Operations, Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Nancy Nix, former Executive Director, EMBA Program and Professor, Supply Chain Practice, Neeley School of Business, TCU
- Sarah Pfaff, Principal, Supply Chain Procurement, Ernst & Young LLP
- Heather Sheehan, VP, Indirect Sourcing & Logistics, Danaher Corporation
- Tonia Shusta, Senior Financial Executive, Domestic & International Finance Services Industry
- Fran Tucker, Chair, Marketing Dept. & Academic Director, Logtech; Associate Professor, Marketing and Supply Chain Management, Syracuse University
- Kathy Wengel, Worldwide VP of Supply Chain, Johnson & Johnson
The first Advisors meeting was hosted in February by Ann Drake, founder of AWESOME and CEO of DSC Logistics.